- In an hour, add a dependable wireless access control keyless door lock, one door at a time—easily retrofit standard knobsets
- Support 100 to 2000 PIN codes (3-5 or 6 digits)
- Multi-level user codes & one-time service codes. Free passage, group- or total lock-out modes
- All keyless entry door locks are fingertip programmable at vandalproof all-metal keypad
- Long-life battery operation; low battery alert
- Key override
- Programmable relay functions
- Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard, 2-3/8" optional
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 1-7/8"
- Standard cylinder
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button programmable
- Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2" throw.
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" T-strike & 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
- Latch Front: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" wrought brass or stainless steel.
- Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included).
- Door Prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
- Compliances: Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL Listed, FCC certified, ADA compliant levers.
00785026022266 , 02-4796, 0L-DL27US26D, 2700 US3, Alarm Lock DL2700 26D, Alarm Lock DL2700-26D, DL2700, DL2700 26D, DL2700 Lock, DL2700 Pushbutton Lock, DL2700 US26D, DL2700-26D, DL2700-US26D, DL2700/26D, DL270010B, U000578, UBGFNM5HKFWYLDLI, dl2700/26d
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: Is this item weather resistant?
Asked byon January 14, 2022
Answer: Brett, Yes, this is intended for exterior situations.
Answer provided byon January 14, 2022
Question: Is this product waterproof for outdoor use and exposure to weather?
Asked byon March 24, 2021
Answer: Megan, Yes, these are weather exposure rated.
Answer provided byon March 24, 2021
Be the first to review this product.