- In an hour, add a dependable wireless access control keyless door lock, one door at a time—easily retrofit standard knobsets
- Support 100 to 2000 PIN codes (3-5 or 6 digits)
- Multi-level user codes & one-time service codes. Free passage, group- or total lock-out modes
- All keyless entry door locks are fingertip programmable at vandalproof all-metal keypad
- Long-life battery operation; low battery alert
- Key override
- Programmable relay functions
- Durable BHMA Grade 1 Lockset
- Weatherproof: sealed for use inside and out, with operational temperature range of +151 F to -31 F (+66 C to -35 C)
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard, 2-3/8" optional
- Door Thickness: 1-5/8" to 1-7/8"
- Standard cylinder
- Keypad: All metal, 12 button programmable
- Latchbolt: UL Listed, fire rated, 3 hours, 1/2" throw.
- Strike: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" T-strike & 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ASA strike included. With screws for wood or metal jambs.
- Latch Front: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" wrought brass or stainless steel.
- Power: 5 AA alkaline batteries (included).
- Door Prep: Standard ANSI A115 Series Prep, modified by adding additional through-bolt holes.
- Compliances: Grade 1 heavy duty cylindrical lockset. UL Listed, FCC certified, ADA compliant levers.
00785026029838 , 0L-DL2700WPU, ALDL2700WP US26D, Alarm Lock DL2700WP, DL2700, DL2700 WP 26D, DL2700IC-Y, DL2700IC26DY, DL2700WP, DL2700WP 26D, DL2700WP-26D, SKUB000LDF9NE
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: I am looking at this lock to replace same. It is currently using a Baldwin key. Can this lock be changed to use that same key? Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks Shelley
Asked byon December 28, 2022
Answer: Shelley, Yes, this lock uses the Schlage C cylinder type as does Baldwin.
Answer provided byon December 28, 2022
Be the first to review this product.