You might also need
All hinges are sold and priced per hinge. Baldwin hinges have a slight offset leaf which provides clearance of .062" (1.57mm) when leaves are closed and parallel. All hinges have template screw hole locations for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames. All hinges come with standard solid brass Phillips head wood screws, undercut, fully threaded to the head. Available with a Non-Removable Pin (NRP) feature on request.
- Ball Bearing Hinge, 4" x 4"
- Extruded brass
- Machined for precise installation and smooth movement
- Beveled on the inside leaf to obtain a tight fit when viewing the hinge in a closed position
- Furnished with stainless steel, rust-proof pins for added durability
- Equipped with two non-detachable ball bearings to withstand greater load capacity and increase hinge life
00723079021997 , 1041.264.I, 1041.i, 1041_264_I, BALDWIN_1041264I
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: Is there any (baldwin or other) product available to use a hinge-pin style door stop for these? The thread of the button/finial receptor is rather large- 3/8-24. A few other manufacturers (Emtek, Deltana, probably more) make an "Extended button tip" and doorstops for this purpose, but I doubt they have the same thread size. Thanks!
Asked byon July 5, 2021
Answer: Bucky, Unfortunately, no. No Baldwin hinges will accept hinge pin stops.
Answer provided byon July 6, 2021
Question: What is the thickness of the hinge?
Asked byon September 6, 2017
Answer: This hinge is 0.13" thick.
Answer provided byon September 8, 2017
Be the first to review this product.