You might also need
All hinges are sold and priced per hinge. Baldwin hinges have a slight offset leaf which provides clearance of .062" (1.57mm) when leaves are closed and parallel. All hinges have template screw hole locations for use on either wood or hollow metal doors and frames. All hinges come with standard solid brass Phillips head wood screws, undercut, fully threaded to the head. Available with a Non-Removable Pin (NRP) feature on request.
- Ball Bearing Hinge, 5" x 5"
- Extruded brass
- Machined for precise installation and smooth movement
- Beveled on the inside leaf to obtain a tight fit when viewing the hinge in a closed position
- Furnished with stainless steel, rust-proof pins for added durability
- Equipped with two non-detachable ball bearings to withstand greater load capacity and increase hinge life
00723079160665 , 1051.190.I, 1051.i, 1051_190_I, BALDWIN_1051190I, E169672EB8C2BDDC
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: How long are the screws that come with hinge...if not at least 1.25" long can we get brass screws this long or a little longer?
Asked byon July 13, 2016
Answer: The Baldwin 1051.I is shipped standard with 1.25" flat head wood screws. This is the largest size they offer.
Answer provided byon July 13, 2016
Be the first to review this product.