You might also need
Baldwin Hardware for more than 50 years has been setting the standard for high end decorative hardware. This Baldwin Hardware Estate series 5205.ENTR keyed entry door knob set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8". All sets come with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry knobset. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- 5205 Classic Knob, Keyed Entry with Classic Rose with Emergency Exit Function
- Emergency Exit: The knob will retract the bolt while the exterior remains locked
- Solid forged brass
- Latch bolt is also constructed of solid brass
- Latch is constructed for durability and smooth operation
- Includes rose designed to conceal a 2.125" bore
- Concealed mounting system
- Fits 1.375"-1.75" thick doors
00723079140858 , 515381, 515381-YOW, 5205-102-ENTR, 5205.102.ENTR, 5205.ENTR, 5205_102_ENTR, 614011, AMIB001KZC6WE, BALDWIN_5205102ENTR
Questions & Answers (2)
Q: What keyway do these come with? I need a Baldwin entry knob with an SC1 keyway,
Asked by: Lee - 12/03/2019
A: Lee, This comes with the Schlage C-Keyway, which is SC1.
Answer provided by: Michael - 12/03/2019
Q: Can I change the 5205 rosettes to R017? I have the 85392.LENT front door set and am using 5510 interior door sets with the R017 rosettes. I would like to order two keyed back door entry sets that have the same lever (5162?) and the R017 rosette. I have the 8220 deadbolt with the sq corner rosette. Please advise
Asked by: Rick Warren - 11/30/2019
A: Rick, You can't change anything on keyed knob or leversets as the rosettes are fixed to the chassis for security reasons.
Answer provided by: Michael - 12/01/2019