You might also need
Baldwin Hardware for more than 50 years has been setting the standard for high end decorative hardware. This Baldwin Hardware Estate series 5245.LENT keyed entry door lever set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8". All sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry leverset. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- 5245 Classic Lever, Keyed Entry with Classic Rose with Emergency Exit Function
- Emergency Exit: The lever will retract the bolt while the exterior remains locked
- Solid forged brass
- Latch bolt is also constructed of solid brass
- Latch is constructed for durability and smooth operation
- Includes rose designed to conceal a 2.125" bore
- Concealed mounting system
- Fits 1.375"-1.75" thick doors
- For LEFT handed doors
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: I have the Keyed Entry Lock 5245-102-Lent in Oil Rbbed Bronze. I removed the hardware to paint my door and the backset fell apart. What do I need to order for a replacement backset? Part number and where to order? Only a few years old would this still be under a warranty?
Asked byon October 26, 2020
Answer: Craig, Baldwin 5210 is the part needed.
Answer provided byon October 26, 2020
Question: What is the emergency exit function?
Asked byon March 28, 2016
Answer: The emergency exit function allows you to exit the room without having to unlock the turn piece on the lever first. The lever will retract the latch while the exterior remains locked.
Answer provided byon March 29, 2016
Be the first to review this product.