Residential Entrance, Emergency Egress
- Latch bolt by thumb piece outside and knob inside, except when thumb piece is locked by stop in front; then latch bolt by key outside and knob inside.
- Deadbolt by key outside and turn piece inside.
- When Deadbolt is thrown, stop is automatically activated making outside thumb piece rigid. Inside knob retracts latch and Deadbolt simultaneously but DOES NOT free outside thumb piece.
- When extended, Deadbolt deadlocks latch bolt.
- Sold with faceplate and strike (NOTE: 1" FACEPLATE)
Be the first to review this product.