Residential Entrance, Emergency Egress
- Latch bolt by thumb piece outside and lever inside, except when thumb piece is locked by stop in front; then latch bolt by key outside and lever inside.
- Deadbolt by key outside and turn piece inside.
- When Deadbolt is thrown, stop is automatically activated making outside thumb piece rigid. Inside lever retracts latch and Deadbolt simultaneously but DOES NOT free outside thumb piece.
- When extended, Deadbolt deadlocks latch bolt.
- Sold with faceplate and strike
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: I have a Baldwin front door lock set with a 6321 LLS Mortise lock and would like to replace it with a smart lock that will not require me to rebuild or replace my front door. Does Baldwin have a smart lock set that can use my mortise lock? Thanks, Dave McIntosh
Asked byon April 21, 2020
Answer: David, There are no smart lock mortise locks on the market.
Answer provided byon April 21, 2020
Question: Is key cylinder Included?
Asked byon October 19, 2017
Answer: The cylinder is NOT included with this mortise lock body and would have to be purchased separately.
Answer provided byon October 19, 2017
Be the first to review this product.