Entrance, Emergency Egress
- Latch bolt by knob from either side, except when outside knob is locked by stop in front; then latch bolt by key outside and knob inside. Deadbolt by key outside and turn piece inside.
- When Deadbolt is thrown, stop automatically activated making outside knob rigid. Inside knob retracts latch and Deadbolt simultaneously but DOES NOT free outside knob.
- 1 Inch throw Deadbolt with saw-proof inserts is standard equipment.
- When extended, Deadbolt deadlocks latch bolt.
- Sold with faceplate and strike (NOTE: 1" FACEPLATE)
Be the first to review this product.