You might also need
This Baldwin Hardware 8031 single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 1-5/8" bore hole. This baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8031 deadbolts feature a extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866)259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Traditional Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, 1-5/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1-3/4" thick doors. Deadbolt kits are available for 1-3/8", 2" and 2-1/4" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade 1
00723079151939 , 615306, 8031, 8031.151, 8231.031.PAT, BALDWIN_8031151, BAL_8031151, G5CDFD4WZNJJRMWE
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: My existing dead bolt has a key cylinder that sits in the face plate of the exterior handle. Can I remove the decorative rings surrounding the lock cylinder so that it will fit into the plate?
Asked by: Roy Chapin - 04/22/2020
A: Roy, That will not work. Please reach out to discuss your specific situation so we can advise.
Answer provided by: Michael - 04/22/2020