You might also need
This Baldwin Hardware 8031 single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 1-5/8" bore hole. This baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8031 deadbolts feature a extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866)259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Traditional Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, 1-5/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1-3/4" thick doors. Deadbolt kits are available for 1-3/8", 2" and 2-1/4" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade 1
00723079150192 , 8031.15, 8031.150, AJ71L0ZNROONFNIQ, B002PEGJX6, BALDWIN_8031150, BAL_8031150
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: Hi, this old door is 2 1/2 inches thick, is there a screw that I can purchase for that purpose in black or any other color, I can paint.
Asked byon March 10, 2021
Answer: Charlie, There is not. This will only work on doors up to 2-1/4" thick.
Answer provided byon March 10, 2021
Question: My existing dead bolt has a key cylinder that sits in the face plate of the exterior handle. Can I remove the decorative rings surrounding the lock cylinder so that it will fit into the plate?
Asked byon April 22, 2020
Answer: Roy, That will not work. Please reach out to discuss your specific situation so we can advise.
Answer provided byon April 22, 2020
Be the first to review this product.