You might also need
This Baldwin Hardware 8220.B Evolved electronic single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 2-1/8" bore hole. This Baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8220.B deadbolts feature a extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866)259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Single Cylinder Deadbolt operated by key outside and turn-piece inside.
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Touch-to-open Bluetooth technology offers convenience and peace of mind.
- Easy-to-use app provides eKeys for remote access; upgrade to Kevo Plus for real-time access history and remote unlocking abilities.
- Bluetooth 4.0 enabled device
- Data connection required to download Kevo mobile app
- Smartphone compatibility: Apple iPhone 4S or higher or Android 5.0 (Lolipop) or higher
- Free Kevo account
- Door Preparation: 2-1/8” cross bore; 1” edge bore for deadbolt latch
- Door Thickness: 1.75" standard. Conversion kit available for 2.0” and 2.25” thick doors
- Cylinder: Baldwin 5-pin C-Key
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8” or 2-3/4”
- Front & Latch: Deadbolt and latch supplied with a 1" face plate.
- Latch Bolt: 1" throw brass bolt latch with hardened steel insert.
- ANSI/BHMA: Exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security
- Connectivity: Kevo Bluetooth enabled
- Sercurity: Military grade PK1 encryption
- Batteries: 4 AA required
00884011894670 , 8220.112.B
Be the first to review this product.