Baldwin’s 8235 keyless touchscreen deadbolt lock combines the convenience of keyless entry with exceptional quality. With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few pushes of a button. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Assign a temporary code for contractors or guests. Totally eliminate the need for keys. Baldwin Keyless deadbolts complement any Baldwin knob or lever and are ideal for an entry door, garage door, or wine cellar.
- The style of the Boulder Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt compliments the bold design of rustic architecture.
- The Boulder Touchscreen Deadbolt elegantly pairs with the coordinated Boulder Handle Grip Sectional for your entry door (sold separately).
- The Advanced Touchscreen is responsive to your hand for screen display and code entry.
- Touchscreen features patened SecureScreen™ Technology that provides additional security by employing random digits prior to entering your personal code to prevent fingerprint and code detection.
- Lock your door with a single touch. No need for a key or code to lock the door.
- Up to 16 customizable user codes with 4 to 8 digit code length for family, guests and service professionals.
- The elegant and intuitve user interface uses cool white LEDs for defined illumination in the dark or daylight.
- Activate the Touchscreen with your palm or the back of your hand.
- Activate the 30 second auto-locking feature for convenience and peace-of-mind.
- For added security, Baldwin Touchscreen offers a Master Code feature where a master code is used to add or delete user codes.
- Baldwin Touchscreen is easy to install, program to use and operates on 4 AA batteries (supplied).
- Interior cover has optional anti-tamper screws for added security.
- Easily remove the interior cover in seconds to change the batteries.
- Indicator light on the interior trim will blink green, amber or red to indicate unlocked, locked or low battery status.
- Deadbolt exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security test standards.
- Deadbolt offers UL certified 20 minute fire rating.
- Deadbolt accommodates a door thickness of 1-3/4" (44mm). Service part conversion kit available for 2" (51mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors.
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Designed to fit 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: Hello! I might be missing it but what are the dimensions for this product? I see it will fit a 2” door, but cannot find the dimensions of the device. Thanks!
Asked byon March 5, 2022
Answer: Candace, Please scroll down on this page and in the Technical Documents section please click on the "Specifications Document" link.
Answer provided byon March 5, 2022
Be the first to review this product.