You might also need
This Baldwin Hardware 8237 Bethpage single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 2-1/8" bore hole. This Baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8237 deadbolts feature a extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866)259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Bethpage Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1-3/4" thick doors. Deadbolt kits are available for 2" and 2-1/4" thick doors.
- NOT available for 1-3/8" thick doors
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade 1
00829846291546 , 8237.19, 8237, 8237.190, 8237.19, BALDWIN_8237190, 8237.190, BAL_8237190, BALDWIN_8237190, BAL_8237190
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: My door is 1 3/8 thick. Can this deadbolt be installed in it?
Asked byon August 17, 2018
Answer: This deadbolt doesn't work on doors thinner than 1-3/4"
Answer provided byon August 20, 2018
Be the first to review this product.