You might also need
This Baldwin Hardware 8237 Bethpage single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 2-1/8" bore hole. This Baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8237 deadbolts feature a extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866)259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Bethpage Deadbolt, Single Cylinder, 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1-3/4" thick doors. Deadbolt kits are available for 2" and 2-1/4" thick doors.
- NOT available for 1-3/8" thick doors
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade 1
00829846203082 , BAL_8237003, V68W0TCWQOBGYL0S, 8237, 8237.003, BALDWIN_8237003, BAL_8237003, V68W0TCWQOBGYL0S
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: My door is 1 3/8 thick. Can this deadbolt be installed in it?
Asked by: Victoria Jacobs - 08/17/2018
A: This deadbolt doesn't work on doors thinner than 1-3/4"
Answer provided by: Marc - 08/20/2018