You might also need
This Baldwin Hardware 8251 Palm Springs double cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 2-1/8" bore hole. This Baldwin deadbolt is constructed of solid brass for strength and smooth operation. Baldwin 8251 deadbolts feature an extended hardened steel insert for maximum protection and security. Meets ANSI Grade 1 requirements. Please call (866)259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Palm Springs, Double Cylinder, 2-1/8" Door Prep
- Solid forged brass
- Features 0.5" low profile cylinder projection
- Deadbolt case is formed of heavy gauged steel for strength; most interior parts are made of solid brass
- Specially-designed reinforcing strike constructed of high-grade steel
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- Accommodates 1-3/4" thick doors. Deadbolt kits are available for 1-3/8", 2" and 2-1/4" thick doors.
- ANSI/BHMA A 156.13 Operational & Security Grade 1
Be the first to review this product.