You might also need
Baldwin 85306.ZWLENT Estate Z-Wave Canterbury Touchscreen Single Cylinder Handleset for Left Handed Doors
Baldwin 85306.ZWRENT Estate Z-Wave Canterbury Touchscreen Single Cylinder Handleset for Right Handed Doors
Baldwin’s 85306.LENT keyless touchscreen handleset lock combines the convenience of keyless entry with exceptional quality. With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few pushes of a button. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Assign a temporary code for contractors or guests. Totally eliminate the need for keys. This Baldwin Hardware Estate series Canterbury 85306.LENT Single Cylinder Touchscreen Handleset is manufactured of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability. This handleset features an adjustable latch and will fit virtually any door. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- The style of the Canterbury Touchscreen Electronic Handleset compliments the bold design of rustic architecture.
- The Advanced Touchscreen is responsive to your hand for screen display and code entry.
- Touchscreen features patened SecureScreen™ Technology that provides additional security by employing random digits prior to entering your personal code to prevent fingerprint and code detection.
- Lock your door with a single touch. No need for a key or code to lock the door.
- Up to 16 customizable user codes with 4 to 8 digit code length for family, guests and service professionals.
- The elegant and intuitve user interface uses cool white LEDs for defined illumination in the dark or daylight.
- Activate the Touchscreen with your palm or the back of your hand.
- Activate the 30 second auto-locking feature for convenience and peace-of-mind.
- For added security, Baldwin Touchscreen offers a Master Code feature where a master code is used to add or delete user codes.
- Baldwin Touchscreen is easy to install, program to use and operates on 4 AA batteries (supplied).
- Interior cover has optional anti-tamper screws for added security.
- Easily remove the interior cover in seconds to change the batteries.
- Indicator light on the interior trim will blink green, amber or red to indicate unlocked, locked or low battery status.
- Deadbolt exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security test standards.
- Deadbolt offers UL certified 20 minute fire rating.
- Solid forged brass
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are also constructed of solid brass
- Latch is constructed for durability, smooth operation, and is reversible for all door conditions
- Includes rose designed to conceal a 2.125" bores
- Concealed mounting system
- Accessibility Code (ADA) A117.1 compliant
- Easy installation with a single set screw design
- For LEFT handed doors
- Deadbolt accommodates a door thickness of 1-3/4" (44mm). Service part conversion kit available for 2" (51mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors.
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Designed to fit 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
Be the first to review this product.