You might also need
Baldwin Hardware for more than 50 years has been setting the standard for high end decorative hardware. This Baldwin Hardware Estate series Landon 85345.2ENT Single Cylinder Handleset is manufactured of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability. This handleset requires drilling a third hole along with the standard 5-1/2" CTC (Center to Center) bore holes. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Landon Two-Point Lock Handleset, With 5225 Knob
- Solid forged brass
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are also constructed of solid brass
- Deadbolt is furnished with specially designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- Designed to fit 2-1/8" face bore with a 3-hole prep
- When installing a two-point handleset on a standard 5-1/2" center-to-center boring, the location of the thumb piece will be approximately 2-1/2" lower
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75" - 2"
- 5-pin keying cylinder
00829846150454 , 0082984615045, 85345.102.2ENT, ADIB004J5OR6U, BALDWIN_853451022ENT, TMUZC1HTMKGD5NY7
Questions & Answers (4)
Question: What are the dimensions??
Asked byon May 27, 2020
Answer: Nancy, At the bottom of this page please click "specifications" link.
Answer provided byon May 27, 2020
Question: What is the ANSI Grade of the deadbolt?
Asked byon April 21, 2020
Answer: Kevin, Grade 1.
Answer provided byon April 21, 2020
Question: howe you unlock the door from inside
Asked byon December 5, 2019
Answer: Angelo, There is a turn piece on the lower knob and on the deadbolt as well.
Answer provided byon December 5, 2019
Question: can this lock work on a door thats 2-1/4 in thick
Asked byon October 14, 2019
Answer: Riley, No. This set will only work on doors up to 2" thick.
Answer provided byon October 15, 2019
Be the first to review this product.