You might also need
Baldwin Hardware for more than 50 years has been setting the standard for high end decorative hardware. This Baldwin Hardware Estate series Landon 85345.2RH Single Cylinder Handleset is manufactured of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability. This handleset requires drilling a third hole along with the standard 5-1/2" CTC (Center to Center) bore holes. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Landon Two-Point Lock Handleset, With 5255 Lever
- Solid forged brass
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are also constructed of solid brass
- Deadbolt is furnished with specially designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- Designed to fit 2-1/8" face bore with a 3-hole prep
- When installing a two-point handleset on a standard 5-1/2" center-to-center boring, the location of the thumb piece will be approximately 2-1/2" lower
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75" - 2"
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- For RIGHT handed doors
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: HI. Is it possible to get round backplates for the deadbolt?
Asked byon July 6, 2021
Answer: Karen, Unfortunately, you can't swap out on a handleset, but you could purchase an additional independent deadbolt and use that.
Answer provided byon July 6, 2021
Question: Am I able to set this lock myself after installation to match my existing locks, or will I need a locksmith to do it for me? In the past I've used the Kwikset locks with the SmartKey option where you can re-key locks yourself. Thank you!
Asked byon August 10, 2020
Answer: Jeff, This will require a locksmith.
Answer provided byon August 11, 2020
Be the first to review this product.