You might also need
Boulder Lower Portion Handleset - Left Handed
- Solid brass trim
- Easily installs in minutes with a screwdriver
- Fits standard 2-1/8" bore hole
- Shown with 5452V Beavertail Lever
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4 to 2"
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: What is the measurement from the center of the mounting hole at the top and the bolt hole at the bottom of the handle? I have a Baldwin handle currently, but the finish is deteriorating.
Asked by: Andrew - 01/13/2021
A: Andrew, That measurement is 8".
Answer provided by: Michael - 01/13/2021