You might also need
Baldwin Hardware for more than 50 years has been setting the standard for high end decorative hardware. This Baldwin Hardware Estate series Soho 85385.2RH Single Cylinder Handleset is manufactured of solid forged brass for maximum strength and durability. This handleset requires drilling a third hole along with the standard 5-1/2" CTC (Center to Center) bore holes. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Soho Two-Point Lock Handleset, With 5485 Lever
- Solid forged brass
- Deadbolt and latch bolt are also constructed of solid brass
- Deadbolt is furnished with specially designed reinforcing strike constructed of high grade steel for ultimate strength and durability
- Designed to fit 2-1/8" face bore with a 3-hole prep
- When installing a two-point handleset on a standard 5-1/2" center-to-center boring, the location of the thumb piece will be approximately 2-1/2" lower
- Accommodates door thickness of 1.75" - 2"
- 5-pin keying cylinder
- For RIGHT handed doors
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: Our door is 1-5/8 thick. Will this Baldwin Estate Soho work for it?
Asked byon August 9, 2021
Answer: G, Yes, this will work.
Answer provided byon August 9, 2021
Question: Our front door is 2 1/4" thick. Will this lock set work?
Asked byon December 17, 2019
Answer: Curtis, This will NOT work on a door of 2-1/4" thick. A 2" thickness is the maximum.
Answer provided byon December 18, 2019