This Baldwin Hardware Reserve Series EN.CON.CRR keyed entry door knob set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8". All sets come with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry knobset.
- Contemporary Reserve Knob with Contemporary Round Rosette
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: Does the lock on this doorknob have Smartkey Re-key technology?
Asked byon October 3, 2020
Answer: Chris, It is, but is special order. Please give us a call and we can assist with that.
Answer provided byon October 3, 2020
Question: Is the contemporary door knob more difficult to turn/open than the traditional door knob?
Asked byon May 20, 2020
Answer: William, No the have the same chasis, latches and resistances.
Answer provided byon May 21, 2020
Be the first to review this product.