This Baldwin Hardware Reserve Series PV.CON.CSR privacy door knob set comes with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, strike and all mounting hardware needed for a complete privacy (Bed/Bath) set.
- Contemporary Reserve Knob with Contemporary Square Rosette
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Limited Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and Limited 25 Year Finish Warranty
00884011836007 , 9BR3532-150, ATG_PVCONCSR260, PV-CON-CSR-260-6L-DS, PV.CON.CSR, PV.CON.CSR.260, PV.CON.CSR.260.STD.6L.DS, PV_CON_CSR_260
Questions & Answers (4)
Question: Does this knob have a locking feature?
Asked byon November 24, 2020
Answer: Rick, Yes, this is a privacy set for bathrooms and bedrooms. It contains a pin in the rosette that locks the door.
Answer provided byon November 24, 2020
Question: Can you get it without exposed screws?
Asked byon November 11, 2019
Answer: Lori, No. All reserve collection hardware will have exposed fasteners. The estate series does have concealed fasteners.
Answer provided byon November 12, 2019
Question: Does this door knob have exposed screws?
Asked byon April 27, 2019
Answer: Jendy, This door knob DOES have exposed screws.
Answer provided byon April 28, 2019
Question: Will this fit a 1 1/2" thick door without any additional hardware or kits?
Asked byon June 25, 2018
Answer: Yes, this set works on doors 1-3/8" to 2" without any additional parts.
Answer provided byon June 26, 2018