The Codelocks KL1200 is a light duty cabinet lock; designed as a cost effective, easy retrofit in place of an existing cam lock, or on a new installation. It can be used on a wide range of lockers and cabinets allowing simple keypad access without the hassle of keys. The KL1200 can handle tougher environments and heavy use.
** COVERS DOORS 1/4" - 1" THICK **
- 10 individual stainless steel buttons
- User codes are 4 digits long
- Master and Sub-Master codes are 8 digits long
- 2 Independent fixing codes
- Repeat code mode
- Auto unlock program
- Audible key pad
- Single use code mode (locker mode)
- 50,000 openings from (2) AAA batteries (supplied)
- Easy to install
- Battery failure override
- Color options available
- Dimensions: 5-9/16" Height x 1-5/8" Width
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Door Thickness: 1/4" to 1"
Be the first to review this product.