You might also need
This Codelocks CL4210 is a medium duty electronic lock that provides multi-functional access control. It is stylish and contemporary with code compliant full size levers and can be used as the primary lock on medical centers, schools, commercial and residential environments.
- Allows up to 80 User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- On door programming via Master Codes
- Allows up to 10 one-time User Codes to be entered
- Locked/Unlocked LED Indicator option
- Over 200,000 operations from (4) AA batteries (supplied)
- Tamper alarm and low battery warning
- Code free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
- Dimensions: 6-3/4" Height x 2-1/2" Width
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Handing: Field Reversible
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 to 2-1/2 Inches
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: Can you tell me the height of this lockset?
Asked byon May 10, 2021
Answer: Sean, 6 3/4"
Answer provided byon May 10, 2021
Be the first to review this product.