You might also need
Single Cylinder Deadlatch:
Ideally suited for pool, apartment and condominium gates, utility panels and pipe chases, the Schlage B250-Series is tough, reliable and has a proven design that has been the industry standard for decades.
Features and Benefits
-9/16” (14 mm) throw deadlatch resists pry-in attacks and “shimming” of the latch
-Exclusive concealed wood frame reinforcer protects wood jamb against kick-in attacks
-Cylinder collar reinforced with security inserts to resist wrenching and prying
-Thumbturn “holdback” feature retains the deadlatch in a retracted position when desired
- Handing: B250-Series deadlatches are reversible. All other B-Series locksets are non-handed.
- Door Thickness: B500-Series, 5-pin: 13/8” to 13/4” thick (35mm to 44 mm) standard. Available to 21/4” (57mm), assembled to order. B250-Series, 5-pin: 13/8” to 13/4” (35mm to 44mm) standard. Available to 21/4” (57mm), assembled to order. B600/700/800-Series: 13/4” to 2” (44mm to 51mm) standard. Available for 13/8” (35mm) and doors up to 21/2” (63mm), assembled to order. Door ranges may vary by function.
- Backset: B500-Series: Adjustable for 23/8” (60mm) or 23/4” (70mm) standard. B250-Series: 23/8” (60mm) standard. 23/4” (70mm) optional. B600/700/800-Series: 23/4” (70mm) standard, 23/8” (60mm), 33/4” (95mm), 5” (127mm) optional.
- Front: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 11/8” x 21/4” (29mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
- Dead Bolt: 1” (25 mm) throw with saw-resistant hardened steel insert.
- Latch Bolt: Brass, 9/16” (14mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel.
- Thumbturn: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Strike: B600 and B250-Series: 11/8” x 23/4” (32mm x 70mm) with steel reinforcer and two 3” screws standard. B500 Series: 11/8” x 23/4”, metal dust box reinforcer and three 3” screws. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available.
- ANSI:B500 and B250-Series meet or exceed A156.5 Grade 2 strength and operational requirements. B600/700/800-Series meets or exceeds A156.5 Grade 1 strength and operational requirements.
- UL / cUL: B600/700/800-Series locks are UL10B Listed auxiliary locks for A label single doors, 4 ’ x 8 ’. UL10B Listing optional for B500-Series as auxiliary locks. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing. UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional:
- Specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder for B500 and B250-Series Grade 2 products, or specify B800-Series Grade 1 products.
- ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin patented Everest C123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock. Items specified in C keyway will be furnished 5-pin.
- Keying Options: Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Warranty: Commercial: Three-year limited. Residential: Full lifetime mechanical.
00043156927364 , B250626, B250PD
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: Hi, Just so I'm clear - it opens with a key on one side and a handle on the back side. That's what I'm looking for. Thanks! Anne
Asked by: Anne Steinberger - 05/27/2019
A: Anne, Deadlocking latchbolt retracted by key from outside or by inside turn unit.
Answer provided by: Michael - 05/28/2019