Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
The B600/700/800-Series are Schlage’s highest grade deadbolt locks. Choose the 600 for Grade 1 security in high-traffic commercial applications. Choose the 700 or 800 and get standard a Primus XP controlled access cylinder (700) or Primus® XP high security cylinder with UL 437 rating (800). A variety of functions and finishes makes the B600/700/800-Series a versatile choice for added security no matter where you use it.
Features and Benefits
-1” (25 mm) throw, high-strength steel alloy deadbolt with hardened steel roller resists sawing and kick-in attacks
-Precision-built solid brass 6-pin cylinders with phosphor bronze springs and nickel silver pins ensure long life and smooth operation
-Tough nickel silver keys for smooth, long-lasting operation
-Exclusive concealed wood frame reinforcer protects wood jamb against kick-in attacks
-Large inside thumbturn makes it easy to throw and retract deadbolt
-Security shield protects bolt from ice-pick attack through the door
-Hardened steel ball-bearings protect mounting bolts from drill attack
- Handing: B250-Series deadlatches are reversible. All other B-Series locksets are non-handed.
- Door Thickness: B250-Series, 5-pin: 13/8” to 13/4” (35mm to 44mm) standard. Available to 21/4” (57mm), assembled to order. B500-Series, 5-pin: 13/8” to 13/4” thick (35mm to 44 mm) standard. Available to 21/4” (57mm), assembled to order. B600/700/800-Series: 13/4” to 2” (44mm to 51mm) standard. Available for 13/8” (35mm) and doors up to 21/2” (63mm), assembled to order. Door ranges may vary by function.
- Backset: B250-Series: 23/8” (60mm) standard. 23/4” (70mm) optional. B500-Series: Adjustable for 23/8” (60mm) or 23/4” (70mm) standard. B600/700/800-Series: 23/4” (70mm) standard, 23/8” (60mm), 33/4” (95mm), 5” (127mm) optional.
- Front: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 11/8” x 21/4” (29mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
- Dead Bolt: 1” (25 mm) throw with saw-resistant hardened steel insert.
- Latch Bolt: Brass, 9/16” (14mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel.
- Thumbturn: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Strike: B500 Series: 11/8” x 23/4”, metal dust box reinforcer and three 3” screws. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available. B600 and B250-Series: 11/8” x 23/4” (32mm x 70mm) with steel reinforcer and two 3” screws standard.
- ANSI: B500 and B250-Series meet or exceed A156.5 Grade 2 strength and operational requirements. B600/700/800-Series meets or exceeds A156.5 Grade 1 strength and operational requirements.
- UL / cUL: B600/700/800-Series locks are UL10B Listed auxiliary locks for A label single doors, 4 ’ x 8 ’.
UL10B Listing optional for B500-Series as auxiliary locks. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional: Specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder for B500 and B250-Series Grade 2 products, or specify B800-Series Grade 1 products.
- ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With
- Disabilities Act. Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin patented Everest C123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock. Items specified in C keyway will be furnished 5-pin. Keying Options: Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Warranty: Commercial: Three-year limited. Residential: Full lifetime mechanical.
00067849830687 , B660619Schlage, B660P619
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: we would like the dead bolts be keyed the same as the keyed entry is that possible
Asked by: firstname.lastname@example.org - 12/02/2019
A: Yes. Select "Keyed Alike" for both items in the drop down menu and all items will arrive as such.
Answer provided by: Michael - 12/03/2019