You might also need
Schlage S-Series levers are engineered for long life and optimum durability. Easy to install, service and maintain, an S-Series lever can help you keep people and property secure. Schlage S-Series are Grade 2 Medium duty cylindrical lever locks.
Features and Benefits
Heat-treated steel locking components for extra strength
Independent heavy-duty lever torsion springs for durability and long life
Many Schlage locks are reversible. Hand information is necessary to ensure proper cylinder orientation in keyed functions, and finish of latchbolt and strike for locks that are to be installed on reverse bevel doors. Consult your catalog for door handing information.
In compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI A117.1) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed for the needs of the physically challenged. This act is designed to provide protection for people with disabilities.
The intent of ADA is that owners of certain types of buildings must remove barriers and provide people with disabilities with access equal to, or similar to, that available to the general public.
- Handing: Not handed, except Flair design.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8” to 2” (35 mm-51 mm) except S40D: 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” (35 mm-48 mm
- Backset: Universal backset latches standard, fit either 2 3/8” (60 mm) or 2 3/4” (70 mm). 5” (127 mm) optional.
- Fronts: Steel. 1” x 2 1/4” (25 mm x 57 mm) square corner, beveled, for 2 3/4” backset standard.
- Lock Chassis: Tubular construction. Zinc with steel cover.
- Latch Bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1 / 2” (13 mm) throw, deadlocking.
- Exposed Trim: Levers are zinc base, plated to match finish symbols. Roses, latch faceplates and strikes are wrought brass or bronze.
- Strike: T-strike 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” (29 mm x 70 mm) x 1 1/8” (29 mm) lip to center with box standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available.
- Warranty: Commercial: three-year limited. Residential: Full mechanical lifetime.
- ANSI: Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 strength and operational requirements.
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C. California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) Neptune and Saturn designs comply; levers return to within 1/2? of door face.
- UL / cUL: All locks listed for A label single doors, 4’ x 8’. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing. UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional: specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder.
- ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Be the first to review this product.