Schlage AL-Series provides dependable performance for high traffic commercial applications. AL-Series locks are designed to deliver ADA compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance. The AL-Series is best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retail spaces and hotel guest areas. With a Grade 2 ANSI rating, and styles and finishes to suit your building’s design, the AL-Series fits right where you need it.
The lever that looks as good as it performs.
-Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door
-Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout
-Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” (35 mm to 48 mm) thick
All Schlage locks are reversible. Hand information is necessary to ensure proper cylinder orientation in keyed functions, and finish of latchbolt and strike for locks that are to be installed on reverse bevel doors.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8” to 1 7/8” (35 mm to 48 mm) standard. 2” (51 mm) optional.
- Backset: 2 3/4” (70 mm) standard. 2 3/8” (60 mm), 3 3/4” (95 mm) and 5” (127 mm) optional.
- Front: Steel. 2 1/4” x 1 1/8” square corner, beveled, for 2 3/4” backset standard. Optional 1” square corner, 1” radius corner, and non-UL drive-in / round face. For availability with specific backsets.
- Lock Chassis: Steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance
- Latch Bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1/2” throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass and bronze. Levers are pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 4 7/8” x 1 1/4” x 1 1/4” lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI wrought strike box available.
- Warranty: Three-year limited.
- ANSI: Meets or exceeds A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 2 strength and operational requirements. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C. California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2” of door face.
- UL / cUL: All locks listed for A label single doors, 4’ x 8’. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing. UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional: specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder.
- ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act. In compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI A117.1) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed for the needs of the physically challenged. This act is designed to provide protection for people with disabilities. The intent of ADA is that owners of certain types of buildings must remove barriers and provide people with disabilities with access equal to, or similar to, that available to the general public.
00043156959662 , 1913466880064, 959662, AL70PD, AL70PD SAT 605X626, AL70PD SAT 626, AL70PD SAT 626 11-096 10-025 C, AL70PD SAT 626 KDC 11-096 10-0, AL70PD SAT 626 KDC 11-096 10-0, AL70PD-SAT