Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Dexter by Schlage J10BYN Byron passage (Hall/Closet) door knob set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Dexter knob sets come with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete passage knob set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Hall and closet function; both knobs always unlocked
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: No
00043156742882 , 1911676731456, 4M39ZYGYGFABTF36, 742882, J10 BYR 630, J10-BYR, J10BYR630.042009, J40BYR605, J40BYR630, J54BYR605, J54BYR630, ZID4BA535W
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: Does the handle parts fit inside a 1 1/2" hole?
Asked byon September 5, 2020
Answer: Henry, No. This is meant for standard bore hole of 2-1/8".
Answer provided byon September 6, 2020
Question: What is the warranty on Dexter Door knobs by Schlage? Your immediate attention will be greatly appreciated as I have been on hold forever to you by phone. Kay Andrews,PhD
Asked byon May 18, 2018
Answer: Dexter has a limited lifetime warranty and a 5 year finish warranty.
Answer provided byon May 22, 2018
Be the first to review this product.