You might also need
Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Dexter by Schlage J10CNA Corona passage (Hall/Closet) door knob set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Dexter knob sets come with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete passage knob set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Hall and closet function; both knobs always unlocked
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: No
00043156895281 , 8583528, J10 CNA 716, J10-COR, J10CNA, J10CNA716.042009, OG8583528, VORG8583528, YTSS7XXOQJU4VWXR, e70833361969, j10-cor
Questions & Answers (2)
Q: Is it a single knob?
Asked by: Maeby - 04/16/2019
A: Maeby, This is a passage set which includes both the interior and exterior.
Answer provided by: Michael - 04/17/2019
Q: I just want to verify - Is this knob round?
Asked by: Anita Sheffield - 01/27/2018
A: Yes, the Corona knob is a ball shaped knob.
Answer provided by: Marc - 01/29/2018