Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Dexter by Schlage J10CNA Corona passage (Hall/Closet) door knob set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Dexter knob sets come with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete passage knob set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Hall and closet function; both knobs always unlocked
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: No
00043156992027 , J10 CNA 605, J10-COR, J10CNA605 16-044 134 N N, J10CNA605.042009, j10-cor
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: Is it a single knob?
Asked byon April 16, 2019
Answer: Maeby, This is a passage set which includes both the interior and exterior.
Answer provided byon April 17, 2019
Question: I just want to verify - Is this knob round?
Asked byon January 27, 2018
Answer: Yes, the Corona knob is a ball shaped knob.
Answer provided byon January 29, 2018
Be the first to review this product.