You might also need
Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Dexter by Schlage J10LAS LaSalle passage (Hall/Closet) door lever set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Dexter lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete passage lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Hall and closet function; both levers always unlocked
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Handing: Universal
00043156992003 , DEX J10 LAS 605, J10 LAS 605, J10-LAS, J10LAS, TO4PWBHYSGKPEUDH, WYF078281865749
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: Is this suitable for an exterior door that will have a separate deadbolt?
Asked by: Alan Hansen - 10/17/2020
A: Alan, Yes, this happens often when you do not want redundant locking on a single door.
Answer provided by: Michael - 10/17/2020