Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Dexter by Schlage J40CNA Corona privacy (Bed/Bath) door knob set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Dexter knob sets come with 2 knobs, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete privacy knob set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Privacy function; turn-button locking. Can be locked from inside by turning interior turn
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: No
00043156992065 , J40 CNA 605, J40 CNA 605 16-254 10-101 134 , J40-COR, J40CNA605 16-044 134 N N, J40CNA605.042009, OC3CB9FA9X3BGTH1, j40-cor
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: I have a 1978 home with all Dexter doorknobs and I want to update from bright brass to nickel. The doors are 1 3/8” thick with a backset of 2 3/8”. The hole for the doorknob is smaller than the one required for a Schlage F40 V GEO 619. Will your Dexter J40CNA619 Corona Privacy Knobset fit without having to enlarge the doorknob hole or make the latch hole deeper? Your fast service response is greatly appreciated. Thank you, Bob Griffen.
Asked byon July 22, 2020
Answer: Robert, This will not work. It requires the same door prep of a 2-1/8" bore hole.
Answer provided byon July 22, 2020
Be the first to review this product.