You might also need
Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Dexter by Schlage J40LAS LaSalle privacy (Bed/Bath) door lever set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Dexter lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete privacy lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Privacy function; turn-button locking. Can be locked from inside by turning interior turn
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Handing: Universal
00043156895533 , OG2165041, 2165041, SIDB19TV18, 50193127, VORG2165041, DEX J40 LAS 716, WYF078281865766, DOMRHGYVPUROKNPU, bc4ab568ade3, J40 LAS 716, j40-las, J40-LAS, J40LAS, OG2165041, SIDB19TV18, VORG2165041, WYF078281865766, bc4ab568ade3, j40-las
Questions & Answers (2)
Q: what is the size of the flange (part that goes against the door). My old hardware has a 2 15/16 flange. Kwikset has a 2 5/8 flange. I do not want to refinish the doors
Asked by: Bud Gerdes - 09/23/2020
A: Bud, This is 2-5/8".
Answer provided by: Michael - 09/24/2020
Q: we get 2 levers for privacy right-front and back?
Asked by: mandy - 02/10/2017
A: Yes, this privacy set would come with 2 levers for interior and exterior sides.
Answer provided by: Marc - 02/10/2017