You might also need
Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage J54LAS LaSalle keyed entry door lever set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Dexter lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Keyed entry function; turn button locking, can be unlocked by key outside or by turn button inside
- Can be rekeyed to match existing locks or other locks purchased
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Keying: 5-pin, C keyway with 2 brass keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Handing: Universal
00043156746651 , 43GMYRDY3EZ2METO, DEX J54 LAS 605, J54 LAS 605, J54-LAS, WYF078281865816
Questions & Answers (1)
Q: Hello my house currently has all Dexter lever handles. My question is I’d like to turn a few of our existing privacy levers into locking. Am I able to just purchase the one side of the locking lever or do I have to purchase the set?
Asked by: Elisha Evans - 12/16/2019
A: Elisha, This would not be possible.
Answer provided by: Michael - 12/17/2019