You might also need
Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage J54SOL Solstice keyed entry door lever set fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Dexter lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, key and all mounting hardware needed for a complete keyed entry lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Keyed entry function; turn button locking, can be unlocked by key outside or by turn button inside
- Can be rekeyed to match existing locks or other locks purchased
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996 Series 4000 Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Keying: 5-pin, C keyway with 2 brass keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal - fits either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Handing: Universal
00043156195183 , WYF078281865770
Questions & Answers (4)
Q: Possible to get two leversets, each keyed alike to a respective deadbolts, but with one pair of leverset/deadbolt keyed differently from the other pair?
Asked by: justin - 02/23/2020
A: Justin, Yes. Please call 8662598901 and we can have order keyed accordingly.
Answer provided by: Michael - 02/24/2020
Q: I would like to buy this product with the key included.
Asked by: Remy Edouard - 11/12/2019
A: Remy, This would come with keys that operate it.
Answer provided by: Michael - 11/13/2019
Q: If I order 3-5 of these keyed entry doors, will they all be keyed the same so I can have one key that works on all doors? THanks
Asked by: leanne - 12/26/2016
A: We can key all your locks alike, you will just need to select "Keyed Alike" on the ordering page and add those items to your cart.
Answer provided by: Marc - 12/27/2016
Q: I am replacing all of the door hardware in my house. I am looking at the Dexter J54SOL625 Solstice Keyed Entry Leverset. Are they right and left hand specific?
Asked by: Ken Shepherd - 09/19/2016
A: These are fully reversible and handing is NOT required.
Answer provided by: Marc - 09/19/2016