Dexter by Schlage is a division of Schlage Lock. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Dexter by Schlage JD60 Single Cylinder Deadbolt fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8" and has an adjustable backset. This set will fit virtually any application. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Easy installation
- Fits all standard door preparations
- Lifetime mechanical warranty and 5-year finish warranty
- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from outside or by inside turn unit
- Can be rekeyed to match existing locks or other locks purchased
- Applications: Residential single and multi family doors
- Certifications: Meets ANSI Grade 3
- U.L. Listed: Available
- Keying: 5-pin, C keyway with 2 keys
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" standard
- Backset: Universal deadolts fit 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset
00043156895847 , 895847, ATG_JD60716, B003XEKEN8, B60N 716 KA4, JD60, JD60 716, JD60609, JD60716.048003, ZID3XEKEN8, jd60
Questions & Answers (4)
Question: Can I get this deadbolt keyed interior and exterior?
Asked byon February 24, 2020
Answer: James, There is no version of this deadbolt as a double cylinder. I would suggest the Schlage B62.
Answer provided byon February 25, 2020
Question: I have a Dexter lock & 2 other brand. If I replace other 2 how can I get them to match the one I've got.
Asked byon October 29, 2019
Answer: Bill, You would need to provide us with the keycode. That would be stamped on the original keys that came with the Dexter lock. If you do not have the original key a locksmith would need to provide you with the keycode.
Answer provided byon October 29, 2019
Question: Does this lock use a standard Schlage Key?
Asked byon September 14, 2018
Answer: Yes, this deadbolt has the standard Schlage C keyway.
Answer provided byon September 17, 2018
Question: can this Dexter lock be keyed to my schlage master
Asked byon July 3, 2016
Answer: Steve, Both Dexter and Schlage use the "Schlage C Keyway" and CAN be keyed alike.
Answer provided byon July 5, 2016