You might also need
Baldwin’s 8225 keyless touchscreen deadbolt lock combines the convenience of keyless entry with exceptional quality. With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few pushes of a button. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Assign a temporary code for contractors or guests. Totally eliminate the need for keys. Baldwin Keyless deadbolts complement any Baldwin knob or lever and are ideal for an entry door, garage door, or wine cellar.
- The style of the Minneapolis Touchscreen Electronic Deadbolt compliments the bold design of rustic architecture.
- The Minneapolis Touchscreen Deadbolt elegantly pairs with the coordinated Minneapolis Handle Grip Sectional for your entry door (sold separately).
- The Advanced Touchscreen is responsive to your hand for screen display and code entry.
- Touchscreen features patened SecureScreen™ Technology that provides additional security by employing random digits prior to entering your personal code to prevent fingerprint and code detection.
- Lock your door with a single touch. No need for a key or code to lock the door.
- Up to 16 customizable user codes with 4 to 8 digit code length for family, guests and service professionals.
- The elegant and intuitve user interface uses cool white LEDs for defined illumination in the dark or daylight.
- Activate the Touchscreen with your palm or the back of your hand.
- Activate the 30 second auto-locking feature for convenience and peace-of-mind.
- For added security, Baldwin Touchscreen offers a Master Code feature where a master code is used to add or delete user codes.
- Baldwin Touchscreen is easy to install, program to use and operates on 4 AA batteries (supplied).
- Interior cover has optional anti-tamper screws for added security.
- Easily remove the interior cover in seconds to change the batteries.
- Indicator light on the interior trim will blink green, amber or red to indicate unlocked, locked or low battery status.
- Deadbolt exceeds ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 security test standards.
- Deadbolt offers UL certified 20 minute fire rating.
- Deadbolt accommodates a door thickness of 1-3/4" (44mm). Service part conversion kit available for 2" (51mm) and 2-1/4" (57mm) thick doors.
- Adjustable backset 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Designed to fit 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: I don’t have the key code but I have the tool to smart key it myself from our other Baldwin hardware. Will I be able to smart key it myself if I order key different?
Asked byon June 12, 2021
Answer: Alicia, Unfortunately, you would not be able to. This product is in the Baldwin Estate series and that does not use the Smart Cylinder types. The only Baldwin series that use that are the Reserve (special order) and Prestige series, but those series do not offer any keyless locks.
Answer provided byon June 12, 2021
Question: HI, I have 2/14' doors. How much is the kit to convert this? Thank you!
Asked byon January 5, 2021
Answer: Joelle, When you select the door thickness of 2-1/4" you will see the price increase as that includes the thick door kit required.
Answer provided byon January 5, 2021
Be the first to review this product.