You might also need
Thumb Turn One-Sided Bolt
- Features adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Door Prep: Cross Bore 1-5/8",
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4"
Questions & Answers (2)
Question: Can you clarify the lock type? Is it like a regular deadbolt?
Asked byon September 24, 2020
Answer: Roland, One Sided: A one sided deadbolt locks a door from the inside. These are commonly used on patio doors.
Answer provided byon September 25, 2020
Question: I like this deadbolt, except my bore hole is 2 1/8". What deadbolt has this same appearance with a bigger bore hole size?
Asked byon August 2, 2020
Answer: Kent, 258 SQT SMT
Answer provided byon August 3, 2020
Be the first to review this product.