You might also need
When it comes to quick, easy egress and dependable security, Schlage S200-Series interconnected locks get the job done. Designed for applications ranging from military housing to multi-family and small hotel/motel buildings, the S200-Series is a lock you can depend on.
Features and Benefits
-Heat-treated steel locking components for extra strength
-Independent heavy-duty lever torsion springs for durability and long life
-Non-handed levers for easy field installation
All Schlage locks are reversible. Hand information is necessary to ensure proper cylinder orientation in keyed functions, and finish of latchbolt and strike for locks that are to be installed on reverse bevel doors. Follow the diagram to correctly determine the hand of the door.
In compliance with the American National Standards Institute (ANSI A117.1) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed for the needs of the physically challenged. This act is designed to provide protection for people with disabilities. The intent of ADA is that owners of certain types of buildings must remove barriers and provide people with disabilities with access equal to, or similar to, that available to the general public.
- Handing: Not handed, except Flair design.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8” to 2” (35 mm-51 mm).
- Backset:2 3/8” (60 mm) Standard, 2 3/4” (70 mm) and 5” (127 mm) available.
- Fronts: Brass or bronze. 1 1/8” x 2 1/4” (29 mm x 57 mm) square corner, beveled, for 2 3/4” backset standard. For availability with specific backsets, see the catalog.
- Lock Chassis: Steel, zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance.
- Deadbolt: 1” (25 mm) throw with hardened steel roller, and 1” (25 mm) housings standard.
- Latch Bolt: Brass, chrome plated, 1/2” (13 mm) throw, deadlocking.
- Exposed Trim: Levers are zinc base, plated to match finish symbols. Roses, escutcheons, latch faceplates and strikes are wrought brass or bronze.
- Strike: T-strike 1 1/8” x 2 3/4” (29 mm x 70 mm) x 1 1/8” (29 mm) lip to center with box standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available.
- Warranty: Commercial: Three-year limited. Residential: Full mechanical lifetime.
- Federal: Meets FF-H-106C. California State Reference Code: (Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal Standard) All levers with returns comply; levers return to within 1/2? of door face.
- UL / cUL: All locks listed for A label single doors, 2’ x 8’. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing. UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional: specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder.
- ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Be the first to review this product.