You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F-Series F92PLY Plymouth dummy handleset is intended for the inactive door on a double door entry way. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866) 259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Lifetime limited finish warranty
- One-Tool Installation - Installs with just a Phillips screwdriver
- Patented throughbolt slides up and down so you don't have to patch/redrill your door
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family entrance doors.
- Exposed trim: Outside trim: Handlesets are solid forged brass; wrought brass trim rings with concealed security inserts. Inside trim: Levers are zinc-based plated to match finishes indicated.
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-7/8" thick (34mm-47mm) standard. Thick door kit available.
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: What is the difference between the left and right handed models?
Asked byon July 3, 2021
Answer: Glenn, The handing determines the orientation of the interior knob/lever is appropriate. To the right of the "handing" drop down on the ordering page there is a "?" and if you click on that it will give you a visual as well as written explanation of how to determine the correct handing.
Answer provided byon July 5, 2021
Be the first to review this product.