Schlage electronic keypad handlesets allow you to both lock and unlock your doors without the use of a key. This Schlage FE365-PLY-GEO Plymouth electronic handleset is supplied with hand grip and keypad for the exterior along with thumb turn and Georgian knob for the interior. This is a great solution for front entry doors. Features: No programming involved, up to 19 unique user codes, freedom from keys, will NOT automatically lock behind you and is fully adjustable to fit virtually all door preparations. Please call (866) 259-8901 if you need assistance with anything at all. We are here to help!
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most exisiting deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Battery operated with over 3 year battery life
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors
- Certifications: Grade 2 ANSI/BHMA certified
- Keying: 5-pin tumbler C keyway with two nickel silver keys
- Door range: 1-3/8” to 1-3/4” (35mm-44mm)
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8” (60mm) or 2-3/4” (70mm) backset
Be the first to review this product.