You might also need
Schlage is a house hold name synonymous with security. For more than 80 years Schlage has been setting the standard for security products and door hardware in the United States. This Schlage F10ACC/BRK Accent passage (Hall/Closet) door lever set from the F-Series Brookshire Decorative Collection fits the standard bore hole of 2-1/8", has an adjustable backset and is field reversible so no handing is required. This set will fit virtually any application. All Schlage lever sets come with 2 levers, 2 rosettes, latch, and all mounting hardware needed for a complete passage lever set. If you have any questions at all or would prefer to order by phone please call (866)259-8901. We are here to Help!
- Non-locking - ideal for closets and rooms where locking is not needed
- Easy 3-step installation, only a screwdriver needed
- Quality materials and construction for exceptional security
- Lifetime finish and mechanical guarantee (Oil-Rubbed Bronze is only a mechanical guarantee)
- Quality finishes coordinate with plumbing and lighting
- Applications: Residential single and multi-family doors
- Certifications: ANSI A156.2, 1996, Series 4000 Grade 2
- U.L. Listed: Locks for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Door thickness range: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" (35mm-44mm) standard
- Backset: Universal latch standard, fits either 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
- ADA compliant: Yes
- Rosette Size: 4-1/4" x 3"
00043156760343 , EV_2908119, F10 ACC 605 BRK, F10 ACCENT 605 BRK 16080 10027, F10-ACC-BRK, F10ACC/BRK, F10ACC609BRK, SCHLAGE_F10ACC605BRK, WYF078281865986
Be the first to review this product.