You might also need
Exit devices are a critical part of the Fire and Life Safety egress system and will provide safe and reliable service when properly applied and maintained. Von Duprin designs and manufactures exit devices in accordance to ISO 9001 Quality Management System and meets or exceed accepted U.S. domestic and International standards. All 22 series exit devices are UL listed for Panic Hardware or Fire Hardware, and are certified to ANSI A156.3, 2001, Grade1.
**Exit Device Only - Exterior Trim Sold Separately**
- For all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for Panic Exit Hardware.
- Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutouts.
- Fits door stiles as narrow as 3-13/16" (97 mm).
- The device is non-handed.
- Includes 299 Strike
- Hex key dogging standard
- Device Centerline: from finished floor 39-13/16"
- Center Case Dimension: 4-1/4" x 1-3/8" x 2-3/8"
- Mechanism Case Dimension: 2" x 3-3/4"
- Projection Pushbar: Neutral - 3-3/4" Depressed - 3"
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking 3/4" throw
- Fasteners & sex bolts: Includes 1-3/4" and 2-1/4" wood & metal doors
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: can you lock the crash bar in the open position?
Asked byon November 5, 2019
Answer: Dan, Yes, that is called "dogging" and is standard on this device.
Answer provided byon November 5, 2019
Be the first to review this product.