You might also need
For all types of single and double doors with mullion, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2008 Grade 1. The 99 device has a groved mechanism case.
**Exit Device Only - Exterior Trim Sold Separately**
- The Quiet One®: A fluid damper decelerates the pushpad on its return stroke and eliminates most noise associated with exit device operations. Furnished on all 99™ Series exit devices.
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking latchbolt provides security and improved performance at standard device cost.
- Includes 575 Strike
- Hex key dogging standard
- Supplied with 7500 mortise lock
- Device Length: 2'10" to 4' Door size
- Device Centerline: from finished floor 39-13/16"
- Center Case Dimension: 8" x 2-3/4" x 2-3/8"
- Mechanism Case Dimension: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Projection Pushbar: Neutral – 3-13/16" Depressed – 3-1/16"
- Latch Bolt Deadlocking: 3/4" Throw
- Fasteners & Sex Bolts: Includes screw pack for 1-3/4" and 2-1/4" thick metal or wood doors
Be the first to review this product.