You might also need
The Codelocks CL1006 Kit is a light duty cabinet lock; designed as a cost effective, easy retrofit in place of an existing cam lock, or on a new installation. It can be used on a wide range of lockers and cabinets allowing simple keypad access without the hassle of keys.
This is the most common function and used where the same code will be repeatedly used, e.g. a pupil in a school or an employee with the same locker in the workplace.
In this function the KitLock operates with a single User Code. The user enters their own personal four-digit code. This locks the lock. The same code is entered once only to open the lock before being erased and ready for the next new user. This function is used for short term, multi occupancy applications, e.g. a locker in a leisure centre.
- 10-button keypad
- User codes are 4 digits long
- Master and Sub-Master codes are 8 digits long
- Repeat code mode
- Single use code mode (locker mode)
- 15,000 openings from (2) AAA batteries (supplied)
- Easy to install
- All parts/fixings/templates included
- Easy programming and code change
- Battery failure override
- Color options available
- Dimensions: 5-3/8" Height x 1-1/4" Width
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Cam Size: 1-1/2"