The largest-selling deadbolt in America, the 660 SQT series deadbolt provides tough, effective protection at an affordable price.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt for 2-1/8” Bore Hole. Kwikset is America’s #1 selling lock. This Kwikset 660 SQT single cylinder deadbolt is intended for doors with a 2-1/8”" bore hole. This Kwikset deadbolt features a 1” bolt and meets ANSI Grade 3 requirements. Please call (866) 259-8901 if you have any question or would prefer to order by phone. We are here to help!
- Features adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Security
- Add to a keyed knob or lever for additional security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Featuring SmartKey® Re-key Technology. The lock you can re-key yourself in seconds
- Door Prep: Cross Bore 2-1/8", Edge Bore 1"
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (Kit Available for 2-1/4" Thick)
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: How do I find the key code for my existing locks? I am trying to key this one the same as the others. DC
Asked byon June 17, 2021
Answer: David, On the original keys there should be five digits stamped on the key head. That is the key code. If you do not have the originals you would need to take your key to a locksmith and they would be able to tell you the key code after putting it into a key code reader.
Answer provided byon June 17, 2021
Be the first to review this product.