The Smart alternative to master keying. Kwikset’s Key Control Deadbolt, featuring SmartKey re-key technology, is a revolutionary cost and time-saving alternative to master keying. Re-keying a traditional master key system is labor intensive, time consuming and costly. With the first and only two-cylinder Key Control Deadbolt, either cylinder can be re-keyed in seconds, without removing the lock from the door. Retain your one-key access to all units and gain more flexible key management, all while saving time and money. The new Key Control Deadbolt is the perfect alternative to master keying.
- Two Separate Cylinders, Tenant & Property Manager, Allow for More Tenant Key Cuts Than a Traditional Master Key System
- New Proprietary Keyway Adds Security
- Property Manager Cylinder is Concealed When Not in Use to Avoid Tenant Confusion
- With Smartkey®, Re-key Technology, You Can Lock Without Removing From the Door
- Door Prep: Cross Bore 2-1/8", Edge Bore 1"
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
00883351256483 , 099bacdf7466, 121758, 18221, 233018, 492592-YOW, 6266670, 6857778b36f2, 803627, 816, 816 3 RCAL RCS, 816 3 RCAL/R, 816 3 RCAL/RCS, 816 3 SMT RCAL RCS, 816 3 SMT RCAL RCS 816, 816 3 SMT RCAL RCS GR, 816-3-RCAL-RCS, 816-3-SMT-RCAL-RCS, 816-3-rcal-rcs, 8163RCALRCS, 8163SMT, 8163smt, 98160-001, ACE-5483359, GLIND803627, KWIKSET_816-3S, KWK-816-3S, OG6266670, OGPY6XI8QP055BQM, SBZODB8ZIVRBBLDE, VORG6266670, e79fd6814239
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: How many keys come with the lock
Asked byon March 24, 2019
Answer: Paula, Two keys come with the lock.
Answer provided byon March 25, 2019
Be the first to review this product.