The Smart alternative to master keying. Kwikset’s Key Control Deadbolt, featuring SmartKey re-key technology, is a revolutionary cost and time-saving alternative to master keying. Re-keying a traditional master key system is labor intensive, time consuming and costly. With the first and only two-cylinder Key Control Deadbolt, either cylinder can be re-keyed in seconds, without removing the lock from the door. Retain your one-key access to all units and gain more flexible key management, all while saving time and money. The new Key Control Deadbolt is the perfect alternative to master keying.
- Two Separate Cylinders, Tenant & Property Manager, Allow for More Tenant Key Cuts Than a Traditional Master Key System
- New Proprietary Keyway Adds Security
- Property Manager Cylinder is Concealed When Not in Use to Avoid Tenant Confusion
- With Smartkey®, Re-key Technology, You Can Lock Without Removing From the Door
- Door Prep: Cross Bore 2-1/8", Edge Bore 1"
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
00883351256506 , 1743523, 5JT9AYOFDU18KZKD, 803628, 816 26D RCAL, 816 26D RCAL RCS, 816 26D RCAL/RC, 816 26D RCAL/RCS, 816 26D SMT RCAL RCS, 816 26D SMT RCAL RCS GR, 816-26D-RCAL-RCS, 816-26D-SMT-RCAL-RCS, 816-26d-rcal-rcs, 81626DRCALRCS, 81626DSMT, 81626dsmt, 816_26D_SMT, 8337594, 98160-003, 98160003, ACE-5483375, IKTXURNVH7X8QEAC, KWIKSET_816-26DS, KWK-816-26DS, OG8337594, VORG8337594, WB, ca4e663873cd, f6ffcd4b2d1d
Questions & Answers (1)
Question: How many keys come with the lock
Asked byon March 24, 2019
Answer: Paula, Two keys come with the lock.
Answer provided byon March 25, 2019
Be the first to review this product.